FREE SEMINAR FOR JAMALIANS
SEMINAR SERIES – 2
BASIC ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
FOR NON-FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
Duration: 3 hours (10 am – 1 pm)
Date: Sunday, 27 March 2011
Venue: Kaplan City Campus @ WILKIE EDGE, No.8 Wilkie Road (Level 2)
(Near Peace Centre in Selegie Road)
An understanding of Basic Accounting & Finance is essential for Non-Accounting Personnel. This Seminar is aimed at helping Non-Accounting Personnel with no knowledge of Basic Accounting & Finance.
• Introduction to Basic Accounting & Types of Accounts
• Debit & Credit – The Concept of Double Entry System
• Capital Expenditure and Revenue Expenditure
• Simple Format of Trading, Profit & Loss Account (Income Statement)
• Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
• Statement of Cash Flow
• Cost Behaviour & Classification of Costs
• Overview of Basic Accounting & Finance Concepts
Participants will be able to work on a very simple case study based on real-life situation to enable them to apply what they have learnt.
Mr M A KADER
• Chartered Accountant & Managing Director of DNH Consultants Pte Ltd
• Associate Lecturer in Singapore Institute of Management, Management Development Institute of Singapore and Kaplan Institute of Higher Learning
HOW TO REGISTER?
Please contact our Alumni Association Office at 63981020/96933786 or Email to: email@example.com to register your Name for this Seminar. Kindly disseminate this leaflet to all JAMALIANS in Singapore.